Print marketing is essential
Flyers – Brochures – Adverts – Advertorials – Business cards – Letterhead – Postal campaigns
How print is used and viewed varies enormously. There’s no doubt it’s an essential part of many marketing campaigns. A business card and flyer may be perfect for your business, a new style advert or possibly a wider customer retention strategy. Let’s discuss the best way forward.
How print marketing is developing
Digital marketing is developing at a pace but when used appropriately in a targeted way, print is spot-on. Actually, print marketing has continued to grow and evolve alongside the upsurge of new technology.
According to Marketing Tech News, ‘print continues to have a place in the marketing mix – because it works. Four-fifths (79%) of consumers will act on direct mail immediately compared to only 45% who say they deal with email straightaway.
Targeted directed mail boasts a 4.4% response rate, compared to email’s rate of 0.12%.’
The five key benefits of print marketing
- It grabs attention: Have you noticed how far less magazines and print newsletters you are getting in the post these days? Is this an opportunity?
- Its focus on customer retention: 64% of B2B marketers create original content for customer retention and loyalty goals. Could this help to retain your customers?
- What’s old is new again: Social media, online content and apps are all part of the marketing mix today. Might print make your business stand out?
- Print is perceived as more credible: The printed word is viewed as more credible to many people than anything online.
- Print lets people unplug: More and more, people are actively choosing to unplug, or disconnect themselves from digital media.