Targeted digital solutions for Cotswold businesses
Website design – search engine optimisation – advertising – social media – blogs – email marketing
Digital is a really efficient and cost effective way to raise awareness for your business, foster relationships with your customers, monitor the reputation of your brand, and increase your revenue. It forms an essential part of the marketing mix. Let’s talk about the most targeted digital solutions for your business.
How digital marketing is developing
Ever since the dawn of time, people have had something to sell and ways to attract buyers. How effective these methods are have obviously changed, and as new technology becomes accessible, smarter ways like digital marketing have taken precedence over more traditional marketing activity. This transition has had profound effects on businesses of all types and sizes.
What is important are the various techniques that have developed due to digital marketing strategies, including: search engine optimisation, digital advertising, social marketing, email marketing, website design and development, content development, e-commerce and mobile marketing.
The five key benefits of digital marketing
- Wider audience reach: It widens your target market – you can increase your revenue by marketing to audiences that were previously tricky to access.
- Reduced marketing costs: Online marketing costs significantly less than traditional marketing, is more sustainable and many social media platforms are free.
- Personalisation: Personalising your messages gives you a higher lead conversion rate. Each time you engage with a customer, it gives you the opportunity to have a more meaningful conversation that is more likely to lead to a sale.
- Relationship: Helps you build relationships with customers and therefore increase your customer retention levels. Social media in particular can be highly effective.
- Customer data gathering: Every interaction customers and prospects have with you online can be tracked. The data you capture can be quantified, reviewed, segmented and used in a more targeted way.